Monday, November 29, 2010

Back at it...

Okay - today was decided about on Saturday.  Sunday I logged in and registered for Today's Fundamentals class.

Yup - no turning back - so there I was after work.  Dawn was there with Owen already and warming up - Ruth had a welcoming hug and I was thinking - yeah - it's nice to be back...I should leave.

Today's workout was good - which means  could do the moves...haha - they have been introducing crazy crap to the workouts over the 4 months I have been missing and there is no way I can do some of that sh*t. Maybe one day...or not.

Today's WOD

Squat Cleans
Pull-ups

21-15-9 for time

Time:  11:30

I used 50lbs - not bad and it was tough.  LIght headed tough but I kept going.

The pull ups are a joke.  I used the bands but so would anyone else who had to pull up me.

All was good and I was pleased with myself.

It was funny - I realized I missed CrossFit while I was prepping my bar for the workout.  I could have gone lighter (yes 50lbs is light compared to what I was lifting before) but I picked a weight that was going to be challenging at it was.  The second round was the worst.

So - I survived and I will see how sore I am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment