Friday, June 25, 2010

6AM CrossFit HURTS....

Once again I am pleased that I was able to get my butt out of bed and get to CrossFit for 6am. I also got my 35 burpees done before I left for the workout. I am really dreading days of 50 on the 100 days of burpees.


The BUY IN for the WOD was 1 REP Thruster.


I did 85lbs...:) Now if I could rack it then I could go higher but I was only able to clean 85lbs. THAT was my MAX for cleans as well. :) That made the 65lbs for the workout seem light.


WOD
12 Thrusters
12 SDLHP
12 Toes to Bar (mine are more like knees to elbows...or close to elbows anyways)
300 Meter Run



4 Rounds

Time: 25:16

BUY OUT: 25 PERFECT pushups.


Yup - another hard workout. I was sweating part way through the first round with the puddle starting to form...the puddle only got bigger...and bigger....


Glad that is done for the day...


Off to update my Marathon Training Blog...

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the max Thruster!! That is awesome! Did you do 35 burpees this morning, even though it is only day 25? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I only did 25! I'm dreading 35 too!

    ReplyDelete