Monday, June 28, 2010

HOLY SQUATS!

It's been since Friday morning since I have been at CrossFit. Friday night I had a mini-workout with my running clinic.  I had Jason and Ruth from CrossFit Connection come out and talk to them about cross training and how CrossFit would help their running and everything else they do.

Tonight's class was posted today on the website and I should know from history that thinking - it seems okay means you are in for a torture session.

WOD

1 minute Front Squats
1 minute Rest
1 minute Back Squats
1 minute Rest
1 minute Air Squats
1 minute Rest


3 Rounds

The Rx weight for women was 80lbs.   I started with 75lbs.  I did one complete round at 75lbs and then on the second round after 3 front squats I dropped to 70lbs and did the last 2 rounds at that.

Your total for each round is the number of squats in each section added together.  Add those together and you get your final total.

Round 1 - 75lbs - 81 
Round 2 - 70lbs - 70
Round 3 - 70lbs - 75


Total -  226

I was pretty happy with my total but to show you the difference one of the strong girls from the Box did the Rx weight and I believe her total was 397 or something crazy like that.  Compared to that....I SUCK!

Oh well - I am sure my legs will remind me tomorrow that I did work hard.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry.....you'll be a strong girl one day :)
    (You are already stronger than me!)

    ReplyDelete