Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to a much needed routine...

It was great to get back to work today - I need to get back to a routine - even if it means not lounging around at home watching TV instead of working.


I am trying to get back in the ZONE today but we went out for lunch for someone's birthday and I blew it. I enjoyed myself but hey - last time. Tomorrow I am totally in the ZONE for the rest of the week. (now it is in writing!!)

The workout was hard today but I thought I would try doing 80 lbs for the push presses but Jason said with the number of reps I should lower to 75lbs. Imagine that - HE is telling me to reduce the weight. THAT never happens. But he was right. 75lbs was tough and I had to break up the last two sets of push presses for a little break. 5 and 5 and then 6and 4. But I got it done and not too bad of a time either. Woo Hoo!


WOD
5 Ring Dips
10 Push Press (75lbs)
15 Box Jumps (16")
20 Sit ups

4 Rounds

Time: 12:43

No comments:

Post a Comment