Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hump Day....

WOD
At the start of every minute complete 10 sit-ups.
For the remainder of the minute complete:

25 Squat Cleans (65lbs)
25 Pull-ups (purple band and thin black band)
25 Push Jerks

Time: 11:43

That was one tough workout. I was able to lift the weight for the squat cleans but they were slow. On the positive side - I did get good squats with the weight.

The pull-ups were a disaster but I used less bands and had to work harder.

Push Jerks are my favorite thing so far and I find them easy to do. I was feeling the weight by the end though.

I felt great after - well - after the wanting to puke feeling left me. Tough, fast workouts with heavy weights are my favorite. :)

Gotta go for my run...

I finally made it to the gym around 7:40pm. I really didn't want to run but I know I need to get my mileage in if I am going to succeed at ATB.

I figured I would do 6K easy as that is what my schedule called for but then once I started running I felt good and started to crank up the speed. Always on the treadmill it is at 1% incline. That is to make it more like the grade of a flat road.

I didn't do 10 and 1s but just ran it straight and picked up the speed. I did 3.1miles (5K) in 29:13 mintues. Sub 30!! Woo Hoo!

My workout day is complete!

Hump Day wasn't so bad afterall....

No comments:

Post a Comment