Monday, January 18, 2010

Today is apparently "Blue Monday".

\frac{[W + (D-d)] \times T^Q}{M \times N_a}

According to a press release by a mental health charity, the formula for "Blue Monday" is:
where weather=W, debt=d, time since Christmas=T, time since failing our new year’s resolutions=Q, low motivational levels=M and the feeling of a need to take action=Na. 'D' is not defined in the release, nor are units.

The date was calculated by using many factors, including: weather conditions, debt level (the difference between debt accumulated and our ability to pay), time since Christmas, time since failing our new year’s resolutions, low motivational levels and feeling of a need to take action.

This date allegedly falls on the third Monday of January.

What better way to cure a case of "Blue Monday" then a serious dose of CrossFit.

WOD
200 skipping (singles)
30 Wall Balls

then

21-15-9 reps of

Deadlift (110lbs)
Toes to Bar
Box Jumps (16")

finish with

30 Wall Balls
200 skipping (singles)

Time: 15:28

That was a sweatfest. I always know when I have had a hard workout (besides the fact that I am sucking wind or can't move) by my shins sweating. The sweat was running down my shins today - it was a tough workout. Then again - I think I should just admit - they are all tough...Guess I'm just a little slow...haha.

Oh and for grins - I started my day with a 25min treadmill run. My legs were still pretty heavy from the weekends workload. I will run again tomorrow night or Wednesday night - hopefully that will be better. Hopefully I will get to run outside and for a longer time/distance.

I think Mousse had a hard day too - he is too tired to pick up his head. I bet he barked and jumped in his crate all afternoon. Poor little guy - he has some of the chocolate brown scraped off his nose - I guess that is his war wound for today. One day he will learn to love his "den".

Until then...that's all for today......

No comments:

Post a Comment