Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holy sh*t that was tough...

Okay - Sunday morning. All my days start at 5am to take the dogs out. Little puppy Mousse doesn't last as long as I would like him too. And this was after a 3am visit to the backyard. I got up to go to the washroom and that was enough to make Mousse stir and wake up and with a wake up of a little puppy - there is a washroom outing. My life is GRAND....

So now we have a 10am CrossFit class. Lovely.

Walk in and it is Debbie and Andy teaching today. They love workouts with running and since the temperature is a balmy zero degrees Celsius it was a great day to add running to the workout.

WOD

Kettle Bell Swings 16kg
Box Jumps - 16"
Wall Balls - 8lbs (yes - I wimped out on these)

25 of each then a 400M run
20 of each then a 400M run
15 of each then a 400M run
10 of each then a 400M run
5 of each and you are done.

TIME: 20:27


It was great to be done and it was a tough metcon workout. Holy sh*t was it tough but I did great and had a great time - The women were supposed to do 20" box jumps and 14lb for the wall balls. I can do a few 20" box jumps but I am not comfortable or safe enough to do it pushing in a workout so I am still at 16" - maybe by March I'll be at 20"....or maybe I will try this week to push the 20"...we will see.

So - 10am class finishes and the 11am ACT class starts.

Circuit training and more cardio. Lovely It was a good workout and I paired up with Angus. He is just starting to do these classed but is doing well. Having him go to more CrossFit classes will help him improve too.

That's all my working out for today. It might be a movie day....maybe not - we will see. Whatever it is I can guarantee it will be relaxing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment