Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sledgehammer....

Today is the first day of two days of not eating on my cleanse. I'm REALLY looking forward to the shake on Friday morning. I could have used some comfort food today at work but stayed strong!

CrossFit tonight was great. It always amazes me how a few simple looking things can beat the crap out of you.

WOD

1 minute of jumping pull ups (to the chest)
1 minute of Ball Slams
1 minute of Rowing
1 minute of Sledgehammer (you swing the sledgehammer and bring it down and hit the large tire) Not a great explanation but there you go.
1 minute rest.

Repeat 4 times.

So - again - 4 simple items that beat you down and make you HURT.

I'm not sure if I will make it tomorrow night but I am looking forward to Friday night's class....I think. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment