Thursday, March 11, 2010

15 MINUTES OF FUN

Today at work was full of "good" stuff and some crappy stuff. A good CrossFit workout would help balance things out.


Here is the warm-up:

400M Run

15 Squats

15 Push-ups

300M Run

10 Sit-ups

10 Mountain Climbers

200M Run

5 Pull-ups

5 Burpees


Okay - I was warmed up after that! We have been spoiled with the nice weather so getting to run in your T-shirt in Mid March is so nice.


WOD

5 Minutes of KB Swings 32 kg/ 24 kg ( I used 16kg) (101)

4 Minutes of Pull ups (42)

3 Minutes of Push ups (32)

2 Minutes of Sit ups (60- I lost count after that)

1 Minute of Thrusters 45 lbs/ 30 lbs (16)

*score equals your total number of reps

Total: 251


Well - that pretty much did my arms in. They shook even on the way home! I am sure tomorrow I will feel it worse. I am having a celebratory pomtini (due to great raise at work and good review) and it hurt to lift the bottle...that's sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment