Monday, March 1, 2010

Don't Stop, Don't Drop, Don't Hop

This WOD might take a bit of planning...at least after the first round. This one is all about CONSECUTIVE, meaning all movements must be done UNBROKEN in one continuous set. The Wall Ball must be 20 in a row....you can't drop the ball, you can't stop and rest, you can't miss the target.....any of these fouls and you must start the wall ball over. Same for the Ball Slam. Same for the skipping.....20 double unders in a row meaning no hops in between no missed jumps etc or you start the skipping over.

WOD

20 Wall Balls 20 lbs/ 12 lbs

20 Ball Slams

20 Double Unders (80 Singles)

4 rounds - UNBROKEN

20 minute time limit

Time: 11:13


So - I knew I had to be consistant on the wall balls - I found them the hardest as you have to push even though you want to stop and take a break - by round 3 you really want to take a break but I did all 4 rounds without having to restart. The skipping was great too until I got to 70 - and tripped up. 10 more to go and I would have been done around 9minutes as someone yelled done as I tripped. Hey - maybe it was THEIR fault!! Then it took me 2 minutes to get to 80 non-stop. 4 tries. Twice I was at 70+...arrrrrggggg.


Great workout and fun too.

I know I will feel the squats and my arms will feel it to. Guess that is what I want!

No Olympics on TV tonight...maybe I will get some work done. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment