Monday, March 8, 2010

Another stellar day

The weather is just getting better and better. Today we hit double digits (celcius) and it was wonderful.

We knew some part of today's work out would be a run.

One of CrossFit's saysings is "Our warm up is your work out". Here is a nice example

400 meter run
15 Kettle bells (16Kg)
300 meter run
15 squats
200 meter run
15 sit-ups

It was great to be running outside and only a tshirt and light long sleeve shirt over it (for the first round) by the second run - you only needed the tshirt.


WOD

12 Deadlifts (at body weight) I used 125lbs (my desirable body weight - haha)
12 Ring rows
12 Push ups
12 Ball Slams.

2 minutes rest

5 rounds


Time: 15:40

That was a good one. Next time I will go up to 140lbs for the deadlifts. I did 135 last week with the workouts but I need to increase the weight on the workouts so that my MAX's can mprove.




No comments:

Post a Comment